The NETGEAR SOHO Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable network connectivity to small offices and home/offices. They are easy to use, reliable, and rugged with metal enclosures. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support is also available for supplying both power and data across a single CAT-5 ethernet cable to devices such as IP security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, etc. With these Plug-and-Play switches, you can quickly and easily expand your network connections to multiple devices, with no configuration required. Available with 5 ports to 48 ports, these switches also support energy saving technologies to help you save power and money.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 24 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE+ ports with 190W total power budget to power wireless AP, IP Cameras, IP Phones and much more
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- PoE POWER AUTO-BALANCE AND ALLOCATION - NETGEAR’s unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power at the most granular level on each port, depending on the device needs.
- QUIET OPERATION: Ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
|Specifications||Device Type||24 ports POE+ Switch|
|Specifications||Manufacturer's Part Number||GS324P-100AJS|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.